BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Thanks

I had to make a post today with my thanks to my wonderful husband and love of my life, Jack. Thank you for giving me this wonderful trip. Thank you for allowing me to share more memories with you. I am so grateful that we have added these beautiful memories to our lives together. I will never forget this trip. I am grateful to have seen these new places with you and only you. Thank you for working the 12-13 hour days to pay for all the extras like the pictures, the carriage rides etc, and for paying for the price of my airline ticket. You will never know what time away with you, and time to myself means to me! I had a wonderful time with you. I feel like such a blessed woman to have you and three wonderful children. I am ready to see my munchkins again! I can't wait to see you again tomorrow night! I love you with all my heart and again, THANK YOU!!!

0 comments: