BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Never A Dull Moment In The McLean Household!!!

Keep reading for the BIG NEWS at the bottom!!!

There is never a dull moment in the house! Wow, what a day! I started the morning getting prepared for our friends who were coming over for lunch. We had Jessie (with Justin and Jasmine) and Sara (with Wes, Wil, and Skye) come over. I wanted Jenna to have someone over because the boys always have their friends. Isn't this an adorable picture of the two of them?

Of course, the boys had fun with their friends too!
Next, after they left, we made our "turtle bread" for our dinner. The kids had a lot of fun making it. Ok, I know, I know....my turtle looks a little "sick", but this is coming from the person who can barely draw a stick person, and has a hard time cooking, but I was very proud of the result, and it tasted pretty good. (the kids did most of the shaping anyway!!!) You can stop laughing now, Sara!!!!
By now, I have had a full day, but I was able to get the grass mowed before the rains came down! Now, onto my next adventure, making something new. I get tired of the same old thing every week, so I branched out and made these Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs, and they turned out really good!!!! I was so proud of myself!


Now, drum roll please.....Here is the really BIG NEWS (no Jack, I am not pregnant!!) Joshua FINALLY lost a tooth!! He kept asking me "Is the bleed all gone"!!! I didn't think he would ever lose one. All his other friends have lost some, and I thought he would never catch up! The poor tooth fairy never carries cash, so she had to leave all she had $4!!! Maybe she will be more prepared next time!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Ahhh man, I was hoping you were pregnant.

fillup said...

Wow Joshua! Good picture of you and your tooth out! Will have to show Grandpa your pictures tonight when he gets home!!! You sure had a good full day yesterday Jennifer! Sounds like you got rain yesterday? We didn't get any here at all! Good thing I guess. I think the turtle looks great! My, you sure beat me with cooking things and all! You are so talented in so many ways. Love the pictures of the kids and their friends. AGAIN Jennifer, you are a super mom!!! But, the kids will NEVER forget it all their lives!!! Know you are worn out with your 24/7 job and need some "Jennifer time" and time out with the girls though!!! But, God is blessing you for spending time with your God given children!!!! Love: Mom

sara said...

Love that turtle bread! I think it looks cute!
WOW- $4- I used to get a quarter :)
Those are cute pictures of the kids!!! We had fun!!

I did think maybe you were going to say you were pregnant and that the conversation we had yetserday was just a cover up!!!:)

Pam said...

I have plans for making some Hawaiian chicken kabobs for a tropical party we are having later this month. Did you marinate the chicken in something?