BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Kids





I FINALLY got my kids yearly picture updated. I get them by their "number" every year, but I was a little late this year. It looks very nice on the new shelf my dad made for me for my birthday. Maybe I could get him to make me a new curio cabinet!! ( ha ha). We have a very easy day today. Anna and Olivia may come over, but I am waiting to hear back from Joy. I got so much done yesterday on the consignment sale. I can see my floor and corner again!!! I have just a few more toys to mark. I ran out of tape, so everything got put on hold, but the rest is all done. Now when I come home from my trip, I don't have to run around like a crazy person. I am thinking that we should put a huge dent in our family beach trip in August. Hopefully most of this will sell so that I don't have to bring it back!

0 comments: