BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Yipee!!!

I just got home and the cable man had been here (he wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow). I was a little upset because I though..."oh I missed him and what if he needs to fix the inside....I'll have to wait several days now"....but it was all fixed outside.....BUT......

My REALLY BIG NEWS....

I just got a call from Priscilla. Amy is not coming back which means I am working with the 4 year olds now!!! I will work M/W/F with Melody and the 4's, and T/TH with the 3's with Melody!! I know.... five days a week, but it's only 9-12. I get off days that Joshua is off, and Jacob and Jenna can go every day with me. I know people must think I am horrible to want to work, but I enjoy "teaching" (well helping teach) the 3's and 4's. I am taking Jacob and Jenna every day anyway (Jacob is M/W/F and Jenna T/TH). I know people will look at me thinking I need to be home every day, but I am still with my kids, I'm just making money on the side, and I don't have to pay their tution. It will be hard, but I don't know how much longer I can teach anyway. We are sending Joshua one more year to public school (more people to look down on me) but we don't know after that. I might be home schooling so I think I should do this while I can.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

People do not look down on you. I have to work and there our alot of days I wish I could stay home and be with my kids more. Besides it is only 1/2 days. I think that is great. Congradulations.