BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday Adventures



We had a good family night. Jacob wanted to watch "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" and eat ice cream sandwiches. I put them to bed at 9 and then we got up this morning for yard sales. We went to a community yard sale, which is the best! I found a Homeward Bound movie for 25 cents, we got a Little Tikes picnic table for 50 cents (our best deal). We will store it under the house and re sell it at the next sale for $15 or $20. We got a little tikes wagon for $4 that we will store and resell. We got some books for a dime, and I got a Little House on the Prairie video for $1. So, we did pretty well today. Last week I got Jenna some Nike and Reebok shoes for 25 cents each. What can I say....we are a thrifty family!!!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Ooh, I love me a good yard sale!!!