BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Adventures


Our carriage ride. The dog goes too! He barked at every squirrel!!


Duke, the horse

We have a busy day today. I am leaving soon to go pick up 700 hot dogs for the Family Fun Fest. This is an event that the church puts on for the public. It's all free, with games and ponies and stuff for the entire family. I am working there from 2-5:30 and then we are heading off to Jack's work party. They are having family night at the Durham Bulls Game. They have a private party deck for his company with bbq, chicken, macaroni and cheese, hush puppies and ice cream. They also have fireworks after. This will be a great family night. I told Joshua all this and he looked at me and said "mom, is this all free"?!! I am training him right!! He knows we don't do all this stuff without it being cheap or free! Jenna said "mommy, are we still going to see the fireTRUCKS" (she meant fireworks!!!). It should be fun. I'm picking out a couple more pictures from the trip and will save more for this weekend. I hope I am not boring you all! I'll post some of Beale Street and other attractions!

0 comments: