BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

24 Hours From Now....

Twenty four hours from now we will be on our way to California. I am excited but nervous too. Please pray for my mom. I know she will do good, but I worry about the kids wearing her down. I am busy this morning getting things ready. So far, so good. I have a load of laundry in, I have changed the sheets on my bed for her, gotten towels ready for her. We'll get it one step at a time! We will spend the night tonight with her since our flight leaves at 6 am.
I'll try to post during the week. I know Jack will have his computer at work, so I don't know how much I will get to do. My pictures won't get posted until we come home. I do know that we get in at 10:15 tomorrow (CA time) and we will sight see most of the day and eat really good!! Monday he has training 8-5, so I get to check out the pool, hot tub, workout room and the malls. Monday night we are eating at Kincaid's with Lance and Jessica. Tuesday night we will probably sight see again. My flight leaves at 1 (ca time) and I get back about 11:45 that night! So, if I get a chance, I'll blog....if not, you can look for many posts Thursday afternoon, Friday and however long it takes me!! Talk to you all later!!!!!

0 comments: