BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back to Reality

Well, my trip is just about over. It's been really great. The time away with Jack was much needed, as well as the time I had all to myself. It was relaxing. My emotions are really torn right now. I don't want to leave without Jack, however, I am so anxious to get back to my kids. I really missed them. Thank you mom, for taking such good care of them. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to go. This is a beautiful area, but I have no desire to live here.
Jack and I went to a few stores last night and then headed over to this mexican restaurant. It was really good! It was a nice change from all the steak and rich meals we had. It was an upper scale mexican, but it was good. I have gained probably 10 pounds from this trip with all the dining.
The worst part of the trip was the time difference. I don't leave today until 1, which is 4 Raleigh time. I get in about midnight. I'll get rest on the plane and tomorrow I don't have to work. I originally took this day off before I knew about the trip. I'll take Joshua to school, the kids to preschool, start laundry and do misc stuff, try to post my blog pictures, and then have lunch with Joshua, pick up Mikayla, pick up the kids, and then go to our teacher appreciation lunch. Anyway, tune in tomorrow for my full report as well as pictures!

0 comments: