BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Congratulations, Jack!


Tonight, Jack finishes his school. He gets his associates degree tonight!!! It's been a long, hard process. It's hard to do school when you have a wife and family and job, but he stuck with it and did his classes at night. I am very proud of you for sticking with it and finishing the job! He has been up late every night for the past week. It will be nice to have this time together again after having at least one night taken by school for a long, long time! Congratulations, sweetheart! You know you should have taken this cookie with you....nothing will be left!!
I didn't get up this morning to exercise. I have been so tired lately! I am doing good to get up at 6:30. Plus, we talked it over, and with our trip this month, finances are going to be more than tight, (probably more like red) so I will not be able to renew my gym membership. It kinda un-motived me to get up this morning!!! I guess I will have to walk on our treadmill and start going to the park. I will miss the aerobics class the most!! I can do without the other stuff, but I sure liked taking the classes! School will be busy this morning as we have to get ready for out mother's day tea next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congradulations Jack!
Congradulations to Jenifer, Josh, Jacob & Jenna Too!

fillup said...

Congradulations Jack! Didn't realize this at all so a surprise to us. I love this blog so we can keep up. Sometimes I (we) forget to look at it. I usually pull it up every once in awhile for Philip to read. We sure are proud of you! You are so smart. Know it has been a long, long time coming and with missing out some evenings with family and all, but God will bless you for it and reward you for being a good husband and father. Again CONGRATULATIONS!