BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Family Night---Jack Comes Home




Tonight is my family night.....we are picking up Jack! Yeah!! I know I just saw him a couple of days ago, but I still miss him. The kids miss him! We all can't wait to go pick him up so we are all together again!! I think I will get the kids their free pizza and then head over to the airport to get him. Sometimes we surprise him, but this time he knows we are coming because I took the car home when I came home, so he is counting on us to come. I really can't wait! I hate him being gone! So do the kids. I must say how well they did while we were gone. I was very happy the way things went for mom and for the kids. It's like they didn't even miss us. All I hear now is "grandma this, and grandma that". I am glad though.

I wanted to finish the rest of our trip. Monday I woke up at 4:30 (7:30 here) and called Joshua. It's hard to wait around until 10 am once you have been up at 4:30. Jack and I went down for a breakfast buffet...pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausgage, hashbrowns, cereal, bagels, donuts, bread, juice, you name it, they had it! It was good. I must say, the hotel really had some great food. Jack went to work, which is right behind the hotel, and I rested and watched TV. I went across the street and shopped at Target, Old Navy, Toysrus, etc. While I was at Target, Jack called me and said that Lance (the IT manager in California) was taking him and some of the other guys over to lunch and wanted me to come too, so we went to BJ's. That was some good food too. (I don't think we had a bad meal). I met them there and ate and then went back for a good nap!! I watched more TV and then got dressed. Lance and Jessica picked us up and went to Kincaids. It was right by the bay and you could see the airport. It was a very fancy restaurant and it was good! Tuesday we pretty much did the same thing. I went to the mall to shop and relaxed around the hotel and then we went out for mexican that night. I am glad to be back. That's my trip in a nutshell. If you missed the other San Fran pictures, you can look at yesterday's pictures.

2 comments:

fillup said...

I am so proud of the kids and how they were. All in all, they were SO GOOD! I am so glad God gave me the strength and all. Was so proud of Joshua and his 5 goals! We couldn't believe it. I was so afraid the kids would want mommy and daddy at night time, but they never said anything, and went to bed like they were suppose to and no fuss. It was fun. Yes, I am tired, but am tired anyhow, so better be tired enjoying my grandchildren as God allows me to do. What a blessing they all are to me. Jacob and Jenna sure gives the jeep a workout! So glad Jennifer could get away for awhile. She deserves it. Only now, wish she would have stayed the entire time!

sara said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! Glad everything went well!