BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Preschool Pictures

Jacob's class (he is wearing his b-day crown)
My class (Luke, James, Carter, Isabella and in front is Ella, Clifton, Sumaiya, Blake and Stella)
Snack Time!!
Jacob and his teacher, Miss Ann
Jenna with Miss Kim (asst) and Miss Christine

Jacob's Birthday Cookie
Jacob and his bear "Bud"
Jenna running from one water thing to another

Story time for Jacob's class


I decided to post my Friday post early since I have extra time tonight and since my mornings can get rushed at times. We had a great day at preschool. Jacob had fun with his "teddy bear picnic". He also took a birthday cookie to share since his birthday is Tuesday and we won't have school. Jenna had a blast with water day. I enjoyed the time with "my kids" as this was the last day with them. I got showered with gifts. I got an Eddie Bauer cooler, two plants, chocolate, a box of cards, a book, a bag full of foot massage stuff (which I can't wait to use). It was like Christmas all over again and made me feel very special. I got a lot of hugs and a lot of thank you cards from the parents. There is a chance that I may take on more hours next year. I am considering it for two reasons....one is that this may be the last year I can do this if we should decide to home school Joshua (and Jacob?). second, I have to take Jacob on M/W/F and Jenna on T/Th, so I am there every day anyway dropping them off. It would pay for their tution and give me spending money every month. I haven't been officially offered the position yet, but Melody got offered the job for the lead teacher position and she and the director talked and she wanted me to help her every day. I'll have to think and pray about it so if I am offered, I can be ready for the decision. I know some people look down on me for working, but I think it is the perfect job. I am off when all my kids are off, I can take my kids with me etc.

Back to my story....the kids and I came home and I got a meal ready to take over to someone at our church. I picked up Joshua, went for our annual Thursday Dairy Queen with Anna and Olivia, came home, got the meal finished, took that over, ran to Target for Travis' birthday gift, went to McDonalds, came home, played and put the kids to bed. Tomorrow I'll run errands, do laundry, change sheets etc. Jack may work late, so if he does, family night will be Saturday. Joshua wants to go to the park and eat push-ups (their new favorite treat). I'll post again Saturday, but Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!

pictures of all my gifts

0 comments: