BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

He Shoots.....He S C O R E S!!!!!!!

My parents took Joshua to his last soccer game last night. I get this phone call, from my friend Jen (Sam's mom). Not only did Joshua score last night.....he scored 5 times....5 times....and I as his loudest fan missed it!! I cried when I found out. My little boy scored and I missed it! I can't believe it! I am glad he was able to go. Joshua, I am so proud of you!! I am just so sick that I missed it! I'd give anything to have seen it myself!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Way to go Joshua!! A hat trick plus two. Your Uncle is proud of you.

fillup said...

BOY! WAS GRANDPA AND GRANDMA PROUD! I WAS SHOUTING! I MISSED ONE GOAL, AS I HAD TO LOOK UP JACOB AND JENNA WHO HAD GONE BEHIND US TO PLAY. CONGRATULATIONS JOSH! YOU MADE THE COACH PROUD TOO! SO GLAD WE COULD TAKE YOU TO THE GAME!! BUT HOW ABOUT THOSE BLACK ICING CUPCAKES? WE COULDN'T GET IT OFF OUR HANDS, FACES OR WHATEVER. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CUPCAKES, BUT GOT IT ALL OVER ME TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE KIDS!