BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bargain Hunters

I am so tired. We left the house this morning at 7 am. We started at a church yard sale by the house. I got Joshua a pair of shorts for a dime, two Gilligan's Island videos for a dime each, a scooby doo for 10 cents and 7 Veggie Tales tapes for 10 cents each. (we have them all, but I can resell them). We headed over to Planters Walk in Knightdale. We did not even cover it all. There had to be at least 100 yard sales out there. We walked a lot and drove around as much as possible. The kids were REALLY good. We regret passing up some bargains, but I got a lot of stuff for a dime. Jenna got two barbies for $1.00, we got a nice car seat booster for $1.00, I got a shirt for 10 cents, Joshua got a shirt for 10 cents, a pair of PJ's for Joshua for 50 cents, a nice Barbie Van for $1.00, a book for 10 cents, and Jack got some old action figures still in the box for $1.00 each. He checked on Ebay and we can definitely make some money off of them!!!! He has a better eye for that stuff than I do. Joshua got a box of army men and cars for $2.00, Jenna got a hula hoop for 50 cents, and we got a lot more misc stuff. After that, we headed home and stopped at the Cleveland Emporium for free polish sausage dogs!! Yum Yum! They were having their truck load meat sale again, so this time I stocked up on the sausage dogs. I also got a lot of bacon, hamburger, one package of chicken breast and pork chops, and two packages of steak. We should be set on meat for the month, other than hamburger. We seem to have a lot of that. Jack is working on the brakes on his car right now and hopefully will power wash the house so we can get that done. I am trying to catch up on things inside. I am glad for the chance to go and for all the bargains we found. We love to yard sale!!!

1 comments:

sara said...

WOW sounds like you got a lot of great deals- FUN!