BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday News

I am really late at posting today! We went to a few yard sales, but they were all duds. Believe it or not, I wasn't in the yard sale mood today. I guess I just figured it was the holiday week and all so there was not much to see. Oh, Jack posted some of the stuff he got at a yard sale two weeks ago. He paid $10, and resold it on Ebay for $95, so we are back in the re-sell business. I think he has some other stuff he may be able to turn into profit. We took Joshua over to Frankies to meet Travis. They had a blast. They did putt putt, bumper boats and other stuff. While he was there, we did some misc things and stopped by my moms house for about 10 minutes. Then, we went back to Briar Creek at Uno's to meet the Cooleys. We had pizza and cake with them. Thanks guys! We appreciate that. We ran to Target to get Jacob's pool and some other stuff for his birthday. Jack and I still need to get him something too. Tuesday will be here soon! Then, we were playing outside, getting groceries, taking trash away, and I am trying to coordinate meals for the church. It's going to be a fun job, but right now it's just crazy because we have 4 people who have come home from the hospital within a week!! Two of them are covered, and I am working on the other two, although they have not come home yet. I guess it will just go in spurts. Anyway, that is our Saturday in a nutshell.

0 comments: