BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Reasons Why I Would Not Like to Live in San Francisco

I came up with a list of reasons why I would not like to live in San Francisco. I could definitely visit again, but California is not for me.....

1. Not one restaurant served Diet Coke. Every one had Diet Pepsi. I had to have caffeine, so I had to drink it, but I missed my diet coke.

2. Too much traffic, too many "weird" characters that live there!

3. Not one Chinese restaurant offered Sesame Chicken!!

4. People in California do no know what "sweet tea" is. I don't like tea, but Jack loves it, and everyone looks at you funny when you order sweet tea!

This is one of the characters you will see, although there are a lot of bums, and a lot of other interesting people. This guys sits here behind this fake bush and scares people as they walk by. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

fillup said...

I agree with you! Would NOT want to live in San Francisco (sp) or anywhere in CA!!!! Nice place to visit, but not to live! And, weird people??? When we were out there several years ago visiting Philip's sister and cousin, we saw all the things you did out there. At that time, there were "weird" (not normal, nor people hiding behind a bush) but out in the open. Then they said you walk down the street there in SF and count everyone you meet and about 5 out of 10 one is "weird" think you know what I am saying. It is probably about 8 out of 10 now!! I too, would miss Diet Coke! I prefer Coke over Pepsi any day, but can drink Peopsi. Anyhow, so glad you got to see all those sights in SF.

sara said...

That guy behind the bush is famous! I saw him when we were there too! Pretty funny! I had to give him money b/c he kept us entertained for so long. My brother in law knew about it, went up to him and pretended to faint from shock! funny!