BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day Tea (part 1)




Today we had a mother's day tea at the preschool. Jacob and Jenna sang two songs, and then we had strawberries with whip cream, cookies, mints and nuts. They made me books, flowers, flower pots etc. Of course this is stuff that I will always keep. They asked Jacob some questions and here are some of his responses.

My mommy is as pretty as
"a mommy"
I think my mom looks funny when she....
"goes to get the mail"
My mom is so smart! She even knows...
"how to play ball"
I love my mom as much as....
"very much"

1 comments:

fillup said...

Jacob and Jenna, what good work. Those things you made for mommy are so nice! You couldn't have gotten mommy anything nicer. That was nice that there was a "tea" for mommy too.

Love you! Grandma
Thursday afternoon 1:42pm