BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jack's Back!!





I am so glad to have Jack back even though we were only apart for two days. The kids were glad to see him. They had fun at the airports riding the escalators and the walkways. I could have entertained them for hours. We made a sign for daddy. His plane was late, but we eventually found him. I was getting worried there for awhile.
We are both tired but got up today for another community yard sale. We got a lot of good deals and once again the kids were excellent. We found some good re-sell items, and I got some really cute PJ's (toy story and spider man) for the boys at 50 cents each. I was really happy with what we found today. I think I will get groceries and catch up on the pile of laundry. Other than that, I think we will enjoy ourselves and play with the kids! I also wanted to show pictures of my teacher appreciation luncheon from Thursday. The kids made an "All about Ms. Jennifer" book where they answered the questions about me....very cute and funny. They also took our class picture and made it into a book bag and put all the kids finger prints and names on them.

0 comments: