BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Must Be Crazy!!....

I must be crazy!! First of all, I should be at home getting ready for this weekend, but no...what did I do...I went shopping!!! Secondly, I must be crazy because I took Jacob and Jenna to the mall with me. Overall, they were pretty good. Now, let me explain why I went on this adventure. This was about the only time I could go. I work tomorrow and Friday and then after I work on Friday, I have to run to get Mikalya and then head over to Josh's school for the Mother's Day Tea. I am looking forward to that. Anyway, my first reason for going was because I had a $10 off coupon when you spend $10 at JCPenney. So, I bought the boys some shirts and shorts and spent $6. Then, when I went out with Sara a few weeks ago, I saw a blouse that I wanted at NY and Company. It was $30. I told Sara that I wanted to wait until I got a coupon in the mail, and two days later, I got a 30% off coupon. I also had $16 left over from Christmas so I spent another $7. I am glad I got this because I wanted something to wear when I went out to dinner Monday night. I tried to get the kids a treat at the cookie store, but there was not one cookie out at 11 am. Someone was pretty slack. I thought this might create a scene because I promised the kids something if they were good, and then they spotted a bubble gum machine. I never thought some gumballs for 25 cents would be just as good as a cookie, but hey, I love the money that was saved. So now I must do laundry and unload the dishwasher and think about all the other tasks I must do before Sunday. At least Sara is bringing me some books to borrow tonight so now I don't have to make it to the library. I can cross that off my list!!

0 comments: