BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Beat The Heat



I got called into work yesterday and they had "fun in the sun" day. Jacob's class got to go out in this bouncy thing and they also had this water slide you could climb up and slide down. I was surprised he did it. Anyway, he wanted to do more, so we got our pool out and started cleaning it. We realized pretty fast that the pool had a hole in it. We had it for two years, so we got our moneys worth. I guess I'll go down to Walmart and get another pool. I hope to get one a little bigger since we need something to do over the summer and we can't afford to get a pool membership. (Angie, I think this used to be Haley's swim suit!!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes it was. Hayley will be excited when I show her this picture. Looks like fun. Wish I was in the pool.