BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Greetings From California

I am up at 7:30 NC time and decided I would take a chance to blog. I can't post any pictures until I get home, but I can tell you about my day yesterday. We are having so much fun! We got up at 3:45 am to get dressed and ready. Low and behold, my suitcase (or the suitcase mom gave me broke). I had Jenna's little suitcase there, so I emptied out all of her stuff, took hers and put some in Jack's. We made it. The trip to Charlotte seemed long. In fact, we didn't get off the plane until 7:10 and our flight left at 7:40. Of course, it was on the other side. We ran and had time to grab some Cinnebon for the plane. The trip over was very relaxing. I watched a movie, ate our cinnebon, slept, and talked to Jack. We were supposed to land at 10:14 and we were off the plane at 9:35....great time!! We came to the hotel, dropped our stuff off, took a shuttle back to the airport to grab this subway system called the BART. That was interesting. From there we went to Pier 39 at lunch, saw the carousel, the sea lions (they are so fat!!) saw Alcatrez, and the Golden Gate. We also went down to Fisherman's Wharf. We didn't see the bridge up close. We spotted Coit Tower too. We did take a cable car ride which was fun and by then we were exhausted. We took the sub back to the airport, and then back here by shuttle. It was midnight our time, but we went down to the lobby and ate shrimp, and I got a club sandwich. Then, we headed for the hot tub! More details late when I am not so tired. Jack goes to work later today, so we eat breakfast, and then I'll hang out at the room, workout, and of course go shopping across the street....there is a Toysrus, target, bad bath and beyond, old navy, and a bunch of other stores, so don't worry about me (ha ha). Again, this was it in a nut shell, but I will give more details later. I am heading back to bed!!

0 comments: