BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Countdown Begins

So, the countdown to Sunday begins. I am getting excited, but nervous too. I have so much to do before Sunday, and most of it can't be done until the weekend. I am getting a little apprehensive about going because Jenna woke up with a little cough today. She doesn't have a runny nose (yet) or a fever, but I worry about the kids being sick when I am gone. I hate to leave if they are sick. I worry about mom watching them, sick or not. Joshua and Jacob can get really overly excited and it is hard for me to control. Did I tell her everything???? etc. etc.....I am also a little nervous because my shoulder has been in a lot of pain over the weekend. It started about Tue/Wed of last week, but over the weekend it has gotten worse. It was really bad yesterday and today. I can't sleep on my side because it hurts, and that makes for a bad night of sleep. I know everything will get done. I just remember the song..."little by little, inch by inch, by the yard it's hard, by the inch what a cinch!! " Oh, I just can't wait!!

0 comments: