BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday



Jenna painting at preschool


Well, we are half way through the week!! It's hard to believe that a week ago I was in California getting ready to come home. Time flies when you are having fun. Today is another busy day in the McLean household. The kids and I are going to run to Target and BJ's to get some things we need and then we are going to come home and make some cookies and treats for the teachers. Tomorrow is the last day of preschool so I thought I would make treats for the teachers. It gets a little costly by the time you pay for two teachers and two assistants, so I thought I would just make an "appreciation gift" for them. I do appreciate the teachers. All of my kids have be blessed with really great teachers.

1 comments:

Mark said...

All Right Jenna! Looks like you are a southpaw just like your Uncle Mark!