BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

That's My Boy!......


Joshua had his soccer game last night. It may be his last one. Jack and I will ge gone next Monday and I am not sure if he will get a chance to go to his last one. The coach said he was doing cupcakes and something special for the kids, but at least he got his trophy. He did great as always. He got hurt once, but bounced right back. He had a great soccer year, and now in a few weeks, we move on to T-ball. I am anxious to see how he and Jacob does with that. Neither one of them have been exposed to it. Today is another busy day at school. We are getting ready for the mother's day tea on Thursday. It gets a little wierd. Right now I am a teacher (assistant) but at 11 am on Thursday, I become the "mom" again! I won't be surprised this year, but I am excited to add their gifts to my collection.

2 comments:

Jack said...

That's Daddy's boy!! Proud of you Josh!

fillup said...

Here it is Thursday, and just reading the blogs. We are proud of you too Josh! Grandpa thinks he can come out and take you to your game Monday night. Glad you got your trophy just in case, but we hope to take you. Grandma