BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

That Jacob......


After Joshua's game, we decided to go to Andy's to get a milkshake with my mom and dad (thanks for coming to his game!). Joshua and Jenna rode with grandma and grandpa and Jacob rode with daddy, so I had the van to myself. We were talking at Andy's and Jack told me about what Jacob said. We passed the funeral home, and there is a light there so they were stopped there and he told Jack that is where mommy and daddy were married!! Jack asked him why he thought that is where we were married and he said because there were all those flowers out there!! I wish I would have heard it to put it in my blog my own way, but I still thought it was funny and wanted to remember yet another funny thing Jacob said. Of course, he was as serious as always!!

2 comments:

fillup said...

I forget to look at the blog. We enjoyed going to Josh's game. It is a good thing we could come, as Grandpa said next Monday after work, he has a meeting. Cute picture of Jenna and looks like the kids have lots of fun with the jeeps. I loved what Jacob said! Jennifer, write all the funny things down that he says! Funny what little ones thinks.

Jack said...

That's my Jacob! He's one of a kind! I'm proud of you Jake! Daddy