BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 4, 2007

Weekend Plans

I am trying to get the kids going this morning. They were very tired last night and I had to wake them this morning. They all just want to sleep. It's times like these that I think "what on earth am I doing leaving for a few days?" At least with someone picking up Joshua every day, mom could let Jenna sleep in and Jacob and Jenna won't need to be in such a rush to get dressed and out of here. I have to work today (can use all the money I can get right now). I am helping Melody in the four year old class. Tonight is family night. Jacob wanted to watch Curious George, but after renting it 2 other times, we could have owned it by now! So, he decided he wanted to go to the park and eat ice cream (Joshua got mad because he said that is what he did last week!!). I don't think the park will work tonight since it is colder and raining. Tomorrow, we plan on going to two community yard sales. We just love the thrill of a hunt (although I wonder if we all can get up) and then we are staying around the house. Jack is doing maintenance on the car and pressure washing the roof again (this should be interesting). I have some cleaning and organizing to do before mom comes over. I am also trying to plan our time away. We have Sunday afternoon to do a lot and then Tuesday night. Monday night we are going to dinner with Lance and his wife Jessica (who I met in Chicago). So, it should be another busy weekend.

0 comments: