BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More Adventures

Yesterday was another good day. We went with Rudine and Sarah and Daniel to their pool. It was really nice because for most of the time, we had it all to ourselves. The kids loved it. Next week we may go again and Sarah may come and spend the night with Jenna and the boys. Last Saturday, Paula gave me two zucchini. I am not really fond of it, and you know I am not a vegetable eater, but I got on the Internet and found a recipe for chocolate zucchini bread. I probably should have used both of them in one recipe, but I thought I would stretch it out. The recipe I found made two loaves.......and drum roll.......it tasted really good!!! I did it!!! Wow!!! My kids even liked it. Of course, I told them it was chocolate bread. I didn't dare show them the stuff I put in there, even though you could hardly taste it! Oh, and Joshua has another loose tooth. It is right beside his other one, and I am sure in anothe week, it will be gone too!!!
Today, we are just relaxing around the house. I am really glad to have a rest from things, although, if I get brave enough I may take them to Walmart to get groceries. I'll really have to get brave to take all three of them!!!!!!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Woohoo! Chocolate zucchini bread! Can't even taste any zucchini, right?