BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

California, Here We Come!

Well, our prayers were answered and we are off to California. We got a better price, even though it was more than what we had planned. Jack will get over time for all his flight time, so that will pay for the ticket. It was tempting to stay the entire week as it was only a little more to stay, but you know me....I have to get back to the kids!! I have a lot of details to work out, and my mind is just racing making sure every part of my kids life is taken care of. It's hard to explain to someone every part of our routine....like remembering snack for Joshua's school. I still need to work out transportation for Joshua, but that will happen. I also have to not worry about mom and the kids. I know that is a lot on her and I worry about her. I know how they wear me down, I can only imagine how they will wear her down.

1 comments:

sara said...

YAH!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! !!!