BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Add Another Title to My Name





Yes, I have another title now. Now, I am also soccer mom again! The kids started soccer practice last week. This year, things get a little more crazy as Jake and Jenna are playing too. I have the two of them playing on Tuesday nights and Joshua on Thursday nights. I was thinking yesterday about how I felt like a taxi cab driver taking the kids to all these different appointments and all. I guess as a mom you wear many "hats"
Look at my baby girl playing soccer....my baby is playing soccer!!! I guess she isn't a baby any more. I wish I could just keep her this age forever!

1 comments:

Mark said...

She shows alot of promise. I noticed that last Easter when I was playing with the kids. She's a good ball handler & bound to be a star!