BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break....

WOOOHOOO!! Spring break is finally here! No more rushing to get the kids dressed and out of here, no homework for a week, no work for a week! I am really excited, but come Tuesday I may be wishing for school again!! No, I really am glad to have a break from everything and I know the kids are too. Today, we are going to have lunch with Jack!!! Jack sent me this link this morning, and since it was Good Friday, I thought I would share it. I am very "sappy" at this song because Jack made a "video" of our lives together set to this music, so I get teary eyed now every time I hear it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=zJgEGe5UijA&feature=related

Happy Friday!!

1 comments:

sara said...

Hope you have a great spring break!