BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Just Another Conversation with Jacob

Our conversation last night:

Jacob: my tummy hurts
me: do you need to use the bathroom?
Jacob: no
Me: do you need to lay down?
Jacob: no
Me: do I need to get the throw up bucket out?
Jacob: no
Me: why don't you just lay down a minute. it sounds like you have a little gas in your tummy thats making it hurt
Jacob: Big Long Pause
Jacob: Mommy, how would gas ever get in my tummy?

Explain that one!!!! Also we have been watching TV shows off the computer (olds ones since we don't get cable....they now like to watch "HONK". They can't seem to say "HULK" so they go around saying "we want to watch "HONK"!!

Tonight Jack and I are off to a couples retreat! I am so excited to have a night alone with my husband. I hope I don't worry about the kids too much which I always seem to do. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

sara said...

So cute! My kids would like HONK too!

fillup said...

That Jacob! He says the funniest things. He keeps us both laughing when he is here. Dad and Mom