BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Call Me Crazy.....

Call me crazy, but I LOVE the show The Biggest Loser! I love watching it on Tuesday nights. I love to watch these people lose weight. There is a lady on there right now who just looks incredible. I get a little jealous of her. Jack says..."you could do that too" I don't think so!!! It would be nice to go somewhere and work out all day, have trainers tell you what to eat and see 50 some pounds come off of you! Hey....I would be estatic if I lost 20 pounds!!! But, I seem to have this obsession for food! Last week Jack and I got in this debate because he wondered why the women were boo-hooing. I told him it was so much easier for a guy to drop weight. These guys are dropping at least 8 lbs a week. A woman has different things going on with her body. I got really into it, because I could relate to them.....exercising their hearts out to get on the scale and see 1 pound lost!!! Jack can eat ANYTHING and not gain a pound! In fact, he has been in the same size pant since I met him. Me....well, I can look at any food and gain weight. I could eat a carrot and gain a pound.....So call me crazy for loving this show and getting into it a little too much. Call me crazy for wishing that I could drop weight like that instead of going the opposite direction!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's not crazy at all!

jennwa said...

I love, love , love the Biggest Loser too.

I hate how men lose weight fast. My husband lost 15 lbs by cutting out soda's. To maintain my weight I have to workout 5 to 7 days a week. I did not exercise for 2 weeks and gained 5 lbs and now I am having a heck of a time getting it off. Men have it to easy.