BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Extra Extra Read All About It.....






Joshua's picture finally got in the Clayton Star, which came out yesterday. He is so excited to see his picture in the paper. He was getting worried because they already picked the new students of the month! He also got his certificate so he is happy.

Since this post is about Joshua, I thought I would combine posts and mention some funny things he has said. Last night at dinner I was telling him he should eat salad because it was good for him. (he is my very picky eater). Anyway, in a very serious voice he said" Mom, I have to tell you something, and I understand.....The way I was born, well, I was made not to like salad, and that's just the way God made me". Of course you had to be there, and I was just laughing so hard. Then, the other day, I told him how much Jacob loves him and looks up to him. He said "well, he never tells me he loves me". I said "why don't you tell Jacob you love him". He thought about it for awhile and said "mom, I don't think I can do that". "That sounds a little wierd to tell your brother you love him"!!!

4 comments:

Jack said...

My son's a celebrity! I think you've made it when you get to the Clayton Star. Seriously, I'm very proud of Joshua! He's worked so hard.

sara said...

Very cute and funny!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing those comments...I needed that laugh!

fillup said...

Again Joshua, Grandpa and Grandma are so proud of you. Save that paper so you can show your children someday. What treasures you have in years to come when you are grown up with the daily blog your mother does. Making precious memories! Grandpa and Grandma. WE LOVE YOU!