BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blog Titles And More

Today is one of those crazy days! I have to work until 12, and then at 12:30 we have a staff meeting. I have to leave that at 2 to drive over to get Joshua early for his 3 pm pre-op appt (his surgery is Friday morning) and then when I get home, I have to take a meal over to a co-worker who just got out of the hospital. Whew! Maybe by 5 I can come home and breath before I start our dinner and homework.

Ok, I had a few people who helped me out. I was hoping for more, but this is what I got. And, my husband DID NOT help at all! Here are the ones I like....tell me which ones you like:

1. Jen's Gems
2. J-Walking (I could say Just Jwalking, Joyful J-walking or any other creative)
3. The Breadwinners Baker
4. McLean Matters

So, which one would you choose? I have three of these that I really like.

5 comments:

fillup said...

I vote for "Jens Gems!" Mom

Unknown said...

McLean Matters, or Joyful J-Walking

Mark said...

I liked J-Walking but like Joyful J-Walking even better

Unknown said...

did you survive your whirlwind day?

Jack said...

How about Jennifer's Jungle, Jennifer's Joy or Jennifer's Junction? ;)