BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Super Savings Saturday and Family Fun Night


We had another great family night...of course we had our usual Friday taco night! We have been going to Chick Fil A for free ice cream cones, but last night we rented the Bee Movie! The kids and I saw it at the $1 theater a month or so ago, but Jack wanted to see it. The kids liked it so much that we just rented it for everyone to see.

Here is my savings for the week. The toilet paper was free because I had $5 to Walgreens. I also got two 12 packs of coke for $1 and this rinse for free, plus I can send in to get another $2.99 in a rebate. Again, I am going slow compared to all these professional CVS'ers and Walgreeners, but it is fun and the way that we have been hit with huge bills the last couple of weeks, we could use any savings we could get! Happy Easter!!!

0 comments: