BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Preschool Easter Egg Hunts




Yesterday, Jake had his Easter egg hunt and party, and today, Jenna has hers. We are also going to Joshua's class to hide his eggs but he doesn't get a party (don't let me get started on that). Anyway, the kids had fun, and I thought I would show some pictures.Look at these treats....aren't they so cute...and easy. I'll have to file these and make them next year!!!

Here is my class....(my 4 year olds) aren't they cute....front row left to right....Julian, Blake, Sofia, Jenna, Kayla, Cassidy. Back...Jacob, Ryann, Caleb, Madeline, Jeremy, Emily, and Samantha

Guess, what....Jeremy gave me a hug and a kiss yesterday! I feel bad for him, but it sure made me feel better!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

I love that bunny car. Too cute. The Easter egg hunt looked like fun.