BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Couples Retreat




Jack and I were able to take a RARE opporutunity and get away over Friday night to the couples conference. We had a great time. I hope to post more pictures once Michelle sends me some more. We had about 23 couples that were able to go. It was very refreshing to me to get time alone with my husband. I learned ways to be a better wife for him, and reminders of ways to strengthen our marriage. I also discovered I had acting abilities!! We ended up playing a game (and Michelle has pictures) and we won a gift card to Outback! I am so excited! That is a very special place to us. I am back in the routine today and got spoiled by a week off, but I think we can all make it!

2 comments:

fillup said...

We love the first picture. We need to print that out! So good of you. So glad you got to go to this over the weekend! We really enjoyed the kids all night Friday and Saturday. We do cherish these moments, as the kids are growing up so fast! They had so much fun Friday night playing outside. Saturday is raining lightly, so they spent most of the day inside, but they had fun anyhow. Hope you will get another opportunity like this again. Dad and Mom

sara said...

Awwww cute pictures!