BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Super Savings Saturday


I am still new at all of this and moving very slowly, but I am having fun! I got these baby wipes at Food Lion for free. They were $1.49, and I had a $1.50 coupon! I don't need baby wipes any more, but they are great for the car! Next, I got this shampoo and conditioner which are my favorite brands. I got these for free!!! They were on sale for $2.99 each, with $2 each in extra care bucks. I used my $6 ECB from last time and got them for free, and now I have $4 to use this week! Hey, this is fun! I LOVE free stuff!!!! By the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!

2 comments:

fillup said...

Just checking your blog before coming over to your house in a few minutes. Thank you for asking us over for dinner (we call it supper). Looking forward to it. You got some good bargains again. It is fun isn't it? I get excited getting those bargains too!!! Yes, today is Mark's birthday. We have already talkedd to him. I remember the day he was born. I was there. Ha. See you soon. Look forward to also playing with the kids and all.

Love:Dad and Mom

jennwa said...

I love saving money with all those great coupons you can find on line.