BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Official

It's finally official.....The boys have been accepted into Southside Christian Academy.( sorry but I can't add the pictures right now...I'll try later) I wish I had time to tell each of you the way that God opened and shut the doors for us to get into this school. We were set on going to Hilltop Christian, but that is in Fuquay and was 18 miles one way. Multiply that times 4 and then five times a week and add gas prices to that! This school is 6.5 miles from the house and on the way to preschool. It's only 2.5 miles from preschool! The best thing is that Joshua will only have 12 students in his class....that's the size of my preschool class. I know that Jacob and him will get so much more attention. It's just amazing to see how God brought everything together. We were walking on eggshells for a couple of weeks because I was afraid that we would not get in here, and then lose out on Hilltop, but everything came together. I don't know how long we will be able to keep them in school, but we'll take it year by year. Next year we have to factor in Jenna, and I only make so much money!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What does Josh think about the change (in schools)?

I'm glad you won't have to drive so far...that'll make your life a lot less stressful!

sara said...

Wow that sounds a lot closer. I am sure it will give you more time!