BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Super Savings Saturday


I know it's not Saturday, but I'll be gone most of Saturday. I decided to post my good deals for the week! I had a coupon so this Johnson's Buddy Soap was free. Last time I went to CVS, it printed out a coupon for a $1.00 off Colgate toothbrush. They were on sale this week for 88 cents, so I got this free, plus 12 cents! The eye wash was for Jack. It was on sale, plus you got $3 ECB's back, plus a full rebate, plus it printed out $3 off a $15 order. I paid $3.50 out of pocket, but made money in return! I love this! It is so much fun! I also got another razor for 99 cents, but it wasn't in the picture. Now, I wish I could lower our weekly grocery bill. It's hard with two boys who are in a growth spurt, not to mention we like meat with our meals! I am still working on that one!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe you should raise chickens! Then you'd have both meat and eggs! :O)