BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Joshua Update

Joshua needs to be at the surgery center at 8:20. His surgery is scheduled for 9:50 tomorrow! Thank you all in advance for your thoughts and prayers! I know it is simple surgery, but I appreciate it! I'll post tomorrow after lunch once things get settled and calmed down.

P.S. I just saw from another blog that Chick fil A is offering free breakfast on Friday's for the month of March. Tomorrow it is a chicken biscuit, next week it is chicken minis, then the biscuit, then minis again. I did this last year and they gave everyone a freebie (including my kids). Check it out!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm...maybe I can convince myself it's a Sunday tomorrow and get us both ready 15 minutes earlier so we can eat breakfast at Chick-fil-A! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Praying for Joshua and you ALL! :)

sara said...

Praying for Joshua!