BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Let's See What Else Can Break......

Recently I have broken a lot of things around the house. I feel bad for Jack. He can't keep up with things. Here is my list....


1. the riding lawn mower

2. the dryer that is only a few weeks old (a repairman is coming tomorrow)

3. the vacuum cleaner

4. the kitchen drawer (although he did get that one fixed)

5. a post on our fence

I don't know why everything breaks down at once!

I wanted to show my "prize" for 3rd place in my chili contest....it came from a Southern Season, so although it's not really what I wanted, I know it did cost a little. It's more my "pride" saying I actually won 3rd prize. Jack did not even get a chance to vote, and the chili was all gone by the time he got in there! I didn't poison anyone either!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were a famous chili chef!!
By the way, I just LOVE your new blog style and title and everything! :-)

Jack said...

Post? What post is this?

jennwa said...

Everything always seems to break down at once. I hate it. Just whenever I think we are getting ahead.

Great job getting 3rd place. Love the chili stuf. Congrats!!!

sara said...

congratulations!