BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

CVS 101


I have been studying the blogs of these women who are very thrifty and get all these free things for their family. It is amazing. Some of these women have grocery budgets for 35-40 dollars a week. I don't know if I could ever get ours that low, but maybe I can slowly start to try. I don't know if these people actually buy meat, and we have to have meat. We don't eat it every meal, but we do eat it a lot. Anyway, here are my CVS deals for the week. I started small so that I could get the hang of things. I'll continue to study and get tips from others, and hopefully, I can get a ton of stuff free too.


1. Colgate toothpaste---this was easy. It was $2.99 at CVS, and you get $2.99 back in extra care bucks to spend the next visit (anything but prescriptions, gift cards etc), so they are really giving it to you. I also had a 75 cent coupon so mine was free plus 75 cents.


2. The Venus razor...it was on sale for $9.99, with $6 in extra care bucks. I also got a $4 coupon so again, it was free!! Now, I have $8.99 to go back and spend on next weeks deals.


It's really fun. I am also going to Walgreen's today to get some more free stuff. Again, this may not seem like a lot, but if I could ever get up to speed with these other ladies. They are incredible. They really search these ads and coupons and are extremley helpful!

2 comments:

sara said...

Good for you! I know Pam would be proud :)

Unknown said...

who is Pam?