BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of First Grade






My little boy is growing up. Today is the first day of first grade! He just acts like a little man. I can remember last year dropping him off at kindergarten, and just watching the way he would walk in like he was big stuff. I am walking him in today, along with Jack, although he said he wanted to go by himself. I guess all that mommy hugs and kiss stuff is embarassing already!!! I hope he has a great first day and that this year will be just as great as the year we had last year. We let him have a great last minute weekend. We all went over to Travis' and had pizza and then went swimming, and then ran to get ice cream. He got to spend the night with Travis and go to our old church, and he liked that a lot!! We met them all yesterday for lunch so that we could pick him up. I just hope we all can get back into the school routine.....especially Joshua!

1 comments:

sara said...

She looks like a nice teacher!