BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fishing With Grandpa





Joshua woke up early Saturday and went fishing with Jack and dad. He really enjoyed it. Jacob, Jenna and I woke up, went to some yard sales (I found a Barbie playhouse and a bike (resell) and some clothes for the boys) and then picked up mom and met the men at the lake. Dad took Jenna and Jacob for a boat ride. I think they enjoyed it. We also sold our truck Saturday. I hated to see it go, but it was old, and we were paying insurance on it. We only drove it back and forth to the dump, so with the van, we needed to part with it. I couldn't drive it because it is a stick shift, but I'll miss it anyway. The kids and I went to visit Catrina later that afternoon. The boys enjoyed playing with the dog, Macy. We may go back over there Tuesday night as the kids want to use her hot tub. I think I will use it too!! I put the kids to bed at 8 tonight. Next week school starts, and I want them all to get used to getting into the routine. We find out Wednesday who Joshua's teacher will be. I am still nervous about it, but I also know everything will be ok. We have prayed hard about it, and even the "bad" teacher may not be "bad" for Joshua. I'll keep you posted. I'll have to admit, I am still praying for Ms. Caroll, Kelley, or Sorenson, but God knows best!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

reply to your post before this one (because I'm not sure you'll see it down there):
when i lost teeth, it wasn't very long before the new ones came in... sometimes i could see the new one right after i pulled the old one... that's what make it loose is that new one pushing it out of the way... all of my came in crooked too... then I had braces forever. it's good he's loosing them so quick. mine it took me forever to loose then I had to get a bunch pulled because they weren't comming out fast enough!

sara said...

Those are CUTE pictures! Looks like fun!

fillup said...

We enjoyed the morning with the kids and Dad enjoyed Jack and Joshua going fishing earlier, then Jacob and Jenna getting a boat ride and then having lunch together. We love these family times, and then Sunday Catrina and Tiffany came to church with us and then out to lunch and back home with a long visit. When it gets cooler, maybe the kids can take a longer boat ride with grandpa.

Dad and Mom