BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Dare Devil









We went back to Rudine's pool yesterday and she gave Joshua a life jacket. He headed right to the diving board. No fears! Totally unlike his mommy!! He really had a good time with Sarah, and spent most of the time in the deep end. I can't wait to give him more swimming lessons. He said he couldn't wait until he could do it without a life jacket. Jenna and I got our haircut (I'll post pictures of that next week) and then Jack and I got to go to Outback for our anniversary dinner. (Thanks mom for watching the kids on the last minute notice). I didn't want to take the kids on with us on Thursday, so we waited a day, and it was well worth it. Of course, what other place could we go on our anniversary....the place where it all started!!! He took me there on our first date and 10 months later, took me there and asked me to marry him! What a wise decision I made!!!!

1 comments:

fillup said...

What a cute couple you make! We were so happy to keep the kids while you could go out to Outback! We enjoyed having supper with the kids. We can remember your wedding 10 years ago and how much fun it was getting ready for the wedding and your wedding so beautiful, and Aunt Joyce and Uncle Ward driving from Illinois so they could be here on your special day! That made it even more special for you and Jack and for us!!!! We liked Jack right away. And you have Dad to thank for you being a "football widow" for months, as Dad got Jack hooked on the football game and the Panthers. He didn't care for football before, but sat here in our living room and watched it with Dad. Hope you won't be a "football widow" too much though and he will spend some of that time with you too!!! Proud of Josh and his swimming, and hope he can take more lessons next year. And I can't believe how big Sarah is!!!! I haven't seen her for a long, long time. My, Sarah and Joshua looks good together. Shall we match them up now?????

We love you! Dad and Mom