BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Night Of Pampering

Nancy washing Sarah's feet
Jessie painting my toes

Jessie giving a devotion
Michelle and Sara soaking their feet
Nancy, Monica and Michelle soaking their feet
Dottie playing a joke on Michelle (getting the sander ready!!!)
chit chat my pretty toes (but ugly feet)


We had a great time last night at Jessie's house. Thank you, Jessie for opening up your home to us. There were 10 of us there last night, and we had a great time having girl talk and just relaxing. We soaked our feet in a tub full of marbles and salts and that felt so good! Then, Nancy, Dottie, and Jessie came around and rubbed our feet and painted our toe nails. It was a lot of fun, and it was great to be with friends.
Tonight is family night and it's Joshua's turn. We haven't really talked about what we are going to do because the kids are SO excited about going to the beach! They want to start packing and stuff. So, we'll be on our way Sunday. For those of you who were asking, here is the link to the information you were asking for http://www.oceanreefmyrtlebeach.com/
I'll post again tomorrow and then Sunday before we leave. I'll post Thursday afternoon when we get back too. I don't know if we are taking our laptop. I doubt it, but if we do, I will post as time allows.

3 comments:

sara said...

I will look up that info right away! Thanks!

Also, I know you don't mind if I steal pictures again, do you? You got some good ones!

sara said...

By the way....where is the picture of you that we took?!?

fillup said...

So glad you had a night out with friends and having fun and talking and all. You have great friends, and know you cherish each one! What would we do without loving, caring, faithful friends??? I sure do thank the Lord for friends. Some of the restaurants around don't like to see some of my friends and me though, as we stay for at least 2 hours talking and just fellowshiping!