BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The New Teacher





Yesterday I got "the" letter in the mail. I didn't even open it right away. I was so nervous!!! Joshua's teacher will be........Ms. Johnson. Thankfully, we did not get Ms. Sampson. I know nothing about Ms. Johnson, which might be a good thing. If I knew she was a bad teacher, I would live my year that way. If I got one of the good teachers, maybe my expectations would be too high!!! We went for ice cream with Anna and Olivia, and unfortunately, Anna did not get the same teacher. They did bring their yearbook, so we were able to see Ms. Johnson. She is an older lady, perhaps late 40's early 50's. She looks nice, and I just hope that things are ok. I talked to our other friend, Aubrey, and she got a different teacher too. I know her mom is really upset too. I know I have prayed hard about this and last year I thought God didn't know what He was doing. I am anxious to meet her tomorrow night and maybe I will get a better feel for her and the year ahead. Joshua says he isn't scared or nervous, but he would feel better if he knows someone in his class, but then he thought about it and said "mom, even if I don't know anyone, I can make new friends"!!

After ice cream we went over to Catrina's to use the hot tub. We were having fun, until Jenna got a splinter in her toe and just fell apart. Then right before the jets shut off, I heard thunder, so I made Jacob get out (he was the only one left). They ended up getting a horrible storm, so I had to stay there a little while until the storm passed over. We had a good time though!

0 comments: