BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last Day of Vacation

Today is our last day of vacation and then we are headed home. Last night we had a real treat! Jack went to Krispy Kreme and got donuts. I know this sounds silly, but you don't know donuts until you have had warm Krispy Kreme donuts hot off the belt! They melt in your mouth! Today I think we will just stay around here and let the kids play and order pizza tonight and eat that overlooking the ocean!!! I'll have a lot to do when I get home, but I have really enjoyed the time. By the way, I am still looking for some advice on getting a Beagle. Jacob likes the name Scooby and Bud. I probably won't post again until tomorrow night or Friday morning, but we are checking email!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

what advice do you need. name it scooby. house breaking it will be like potty training!

Jennifer said...

I wanted to know info on if a Beagle would be good or bad. From what I read, they are good with kids.