BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Puppy Update

I though I should inform you that we are not getting a puppy at this time. We were all set to do it, even though I worried about all the details. I even ordered a cage on Ebay and got a good deal on it. On Sunday night, Bobby and Monica were late to church. After church she told me that her brother came by at he last minute. He was going to take one puppy but then at the last minute decided he wanted two of them. Monica had originally told me that she wanted to keep two of them. (she had 4) She was so sweet about it and told me that she did not want to disappoint Jacob so that if we wanted one, she was willing to give him one. Jack and I came home and just thought that this was another door getting shut, and God's way of saying the timing was not right. So, I'll keep the cage, and maybe by Jacob's birthday, we will be ready to go and get one.

0 comments: