BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Last Week Before School

I am trying to get the kids adjusted to their new schedule, but I am the one having a hard time with it right now. It's hard for me to get up earlier. Yesterday we spent the morning with Rudine and had a lot of fun. We were at her neighborhood pool for about 3 hours!! You should have seen Joshua go off the diving board. We put a water float around him and he jumped right off! He isn't afraid at all (unlike his mommy). I can't wait to give him more swimming lessons next spring. They have invited us to come again later in the week, so since it so hot, we will probably go again. Next time, I will take my camera with me. It was one of the rare moments that I didn't take it with me! Today we will probably just stay around the house and then run to Target and go to Catrina's house tonight after dinner.

1 comments:

fillup said...

Proud of you Joshua! And, was good to see you all yesterday after being at Rudine's and Jacob and Jenna telling how well they did in the pool too! Hope you get to go back to her pool soon.